Refurbishment of Bramdean Hub at Kingscroft Carehome, Staines on behalf of Surrey & Borders NHS Foundation Trust. The project commenced in November 2019 and recently completed in March 2020, totalling a 20 weeks programme. This project was classed as an essential key project by the Trust in light of the COVID-19 outbreak and works continued on site to ensure the carehome was fully operational as soon as possible.
The objective was to carry out internal refurbishment works as well as an extensive Groundworks and Landscaping package creating a new Car Parking Facility. Works included the following;
- To Make safe or install new specialist services, panic alarm, fire alarm, access control and telecommunications
- To alter or install new mechanical and electrical elements including lighting, power, drainage, intake extract, heating containment provision for data and air condition.
- Sanitary ware and IPS
- New Partitions and ceilings
- Finishes, decorations, flooring, UPVC Cladding
- Medical Units
- New doors and ironmongery upgrades
- Car Park Facility including groundworks and landscaping
The mechanical package was awarded to 2 Teck and the electrical works to JSD Electrical Ltd.
Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust